Founder at BrighTap– Israeli Startup that develops BrighTap IOT water meter sensor and WAD – Water consumption and quality* analytics data platform.
Results oriented leader with vast experience in strategic and analytic planning, business development, sales and marketing execution, negotiation and problem solving, business line and product management, partners management and distribution channel buildup.
More than 15 years of sales and marketing experience in CE (Consumer Electronics) and Hi-Tech industries: Automotive, Cybersecurity, Water, HMD (head-mounted display) and drones industries.
- Wide knowledge & insight in cutting-edge technologies and communication
- Building marketing strategies and executions tactics in multi-million dollars budgets
- Proven million dollars growing sales and revenues in CE and High-tech companies.
- Entrepreneur experience in E-waste recycling and green products
- Global and Asian companies familiarity (Samsung, LG, SAP)
- Executive MBA certified
- Episode 213 – Kimberly Kingsley - May 3, 2021
- Episode 220 – Now What? Navigating the Transition Fog of Change and Uncertainty with Brenda K Reynolds - April 9, 2021
- Episode 109 – Pat Obuchowski – Author “Gutsy Women Win” - April 5, 2021