ABOUT SCOTT KEYES:
Scott Keyes is a travel expert who has earned millions of frequent flyer miles and travels tens of thousands of miles per year. He has flown around the earth 14.3 times since 2011, putting 30 different stamps in his passport along the way. He hates paying full price for flights, and won’t do it.
1. Scott searches for cheap flights all day everyday.
2. When an airline makes a mistake or offers a great sale, Scott finds it and emails you with instructions on how to book.
3. You go on vacation for way less than you ever expected to spend on flights.
- Episode 213 – Kimberly Kingsley - May 3, 2021
- Episode 220 – Now What? Navigating the Transition Fog of Change and Uncertainty with Brenda K Reynolds - April 9, 2021
- Episode 109 – Pat Obuchowski – Author “Gutsy Women Win” - April 5, 2021